Town of Saratoga
1. Keep Town taxes as low as possible, closely monitor all town expenditures, and strive to have no additional tax increases in the upcoming years.
2. Complete construction of the new salt storage shed.
3. Complete work on new towpath trail from Germain's to Garnsey's and construct the paved boat launch with adjacent dock on US Rt. 4 South of Schuylerville.
4. Complete Farmland Protection Comprehensive Plan Grant Project and amend Zoning Ordinance to reflect recommendations of the plan.
5. Continue to assist with phase I construction of the new regional gateway visitors center located at 30 Ferry Street in Schuylerville.
6. Increase the rental occupancy rate to 100% generating the greatest amount of revenue for the town as possible.
7. Develop a highway department safety plan, keeping an accident log, and initiating an accident prevention and reduction training plan.
8. Investigate solar energy opportunities and implement where applicable and appropriate.
9. Revise and update town emergency action plan and procedures.